1st and 11 Week 12

 1st Happy Turkey Day to all!

2nd It has been a super happy week for Tall Asians.

3rd Since breaking the chains of a life of servitude from the Doung's.

4th C.A. has done the Tall one well.

5th And this week he welcomed a new baby boy to the world....Congrats.

6th I am leaving it up to Vic whether or not to post a photo of the little guy.

7th Though I am keenly interested in the wrist tattoo shown in the photo.  Is that the mark of Hai Doung?

8th Prior to last week's game vs the bear I advised him I was going to deliver the knockout blow to his playoff hopes.  And boy did I deliver Justin.

9th Word is Kevin is petitioning behind the scenes to extend our season.  He feels Vic's earlier poll about the league adding a week was worded wrong.

10th Tuna appears to be the King Kong of Faduco this year.

AND 11  But word is Vic is telling everyone he won't win when it really counts.  Long live the Rice GOD


Comments