1st and 11 Week 11

 1st Sorry I have not provided any gossip the last 2 weeks.

2nd Several sources have gone dark.

3rd Speaking of dark.  Apparently Hai has packed up and left city life behind.

4th Word is his "consulting gig with the Government" is no more, and his Hai powered wheeling and dealing real estate wife bought the farm........

5th What I mean is she literally bought Hai a farm.  If you were not aware she wears the pants in this relationship.

6th It has taken some work,  but  I believe the farm is fully stocked with animals.  I must admit I may be off on this fact.

7th Unfortunately the farm is so far away from civilization indoor plumbing, internet, ect. are in question on this farm, but apparently it's Asian Redneck feng shui.

8th Word is he is working on getting a satellite for the internet like you see on those farm commercials.

9th  Hopefully we won't continue to see mismanagement like Hopkins in the lineup like 2 weeks ago when he was deemed out etc.

10th Are league fines still in place for arrests, general mismanagement etc.

AND 11 Speaking of mismanagement the power rankings referred to me as lucky......I disagree if anything I am unlucky, see dropping Dolphins defense, benching Gaskin when he broke team records versus TB.  I do not have my pulse on Miami anymore. 

Comments