1st and 11 Week 7

1st I believe Matt may be showing signs of dementia.  He was ranting about the cost of  Disney while at the Texas State Fair.

2nd Speaking of dementia.  Uncle Kevin is going to be 60 this year.

3rd And the Uncle/Nephew jinx is real.  Word is Uncle Kevin called PJ Friday morning at 6:00 AM for 2 reasons.

4th The first was to ask him to be his spiritual advisor during his LSD journey.

5th The second was to jinx me by congratulating me on my win.

6th If anyone doubts the accuracy of number 4.  Uncle Kevin had some specific instructions for me before our journey.

7th One of those instructions was to read How to Change Your Mind.

8th If you still have doubts google The Author of The Omnivore's Dilemma and see what MP has now devoted his writing exclusively.

9th I decided to investigate the allegations that Mr. Light Latino might be throwing games.

10th I am happy to report   Mr. Latino is simply offsetting his gambling gains with a FADUCO loss.  For those who didn't know, Light Latino is a CPA.

AND 11 I did uncover a bit of The Man Minority Club going on between the Asian and Latino community.......more on that next week

Comments