1st and 11 Week 6

1st My wishful thinking that Vic would contribute has come true.

2nd I am back from doing some investigative work.

3rd I traveled to TN, WVA, SC, NC, and GA.

4th I wanted to put some boots on the ground so to speak to learn more about these Asian rednecks.

5th Tuna, it is true Kevin has had Kristy put some sort of religious hex on me.  

6th This has been going on my entire life.  When I was a child Kevin's mother my Grandmother did the same except Nuns were involved.

7th Matt Deagan can back me up.  Matt used to live on the same street as Kevin growing up.

8th Vic we need spreadsheets.  Word is Vic contributions in the past caused irreparable damage to the Cosgrove clan.  

9th Remember the rift Vic's commentary caused between Katy and Bill.

10th Word is Hai has Asian Vodoo powers even though Vic is the elder statesman.   Word is that it has something to do with the chickens.

AND 11  I wonder how Larry is doing.

Comments