1st and 11 Week 5

      1st I am going out of town so I had to release a little early this week.

2nd Word is Justin is quite upset.


3rd He is very proud of his Cacuasian redneck heritage and feels that Hai needs to be woken.

4th Justin believes that as a single white male Redneck, he is in the minority so the following 
applies: Cultural appropriation is the unacknowledged or inappropriate adoption of an
element or elements of one culture or identity by members of another culture or identity. 
This can be controversial when members of a dominant culture appropriate from minority 
cultures.


5th I will admit I had to google Cultural appropriation  and I will also admit maybe he has a
point.


6th Hai has taken on a bit of a Redneck persona.


7th Monster Trucks.


8th Helmetless ATV riding.


9th Farm animal infatuation.


10th If the rumors are true about Hai and Guns, my wife and Matt are going to be getting upset 
about the Cultural appropriation.


AND 11 Word is PJ bought his wife body armour and Lever action Bowning BL-22 for her Birthday this weekend.


Comments