1st and 11 Week 4

1st It was reported incorrectly a couple of weeks ago that Justin was the only single guy left in FADUCO.

2nd How could I forget those photo's of Victor with all those undergrads in NYC.  99 problems but **tch anint one.

3rd Vic is the undisputed #1 Baller.

4th  Word is Hai, Tuna and PODs wives said no way of going to Spain with Vic this summer.  Apparently the pictures of Honey's in short shorts was too much for the wives to handle.

5th Tuna and myself have both been giving hall passes for our 50th Birthdays.....hmmm  Tuna, Justin, Vic and I on a Luxury Adventure Cruises & Travel | Lindblad Expeditions .....Vic is purportedly paying.

6th I could ask Kevin to chip in for me as a birthday present since he has set up a We Work in his home.  I called the other day and I could hear "AARP how can I help? "   When I inquired he said  he had rented out desk space in his home.

7th Hai is living large yet can't seem to let go of his rural tendencies.  Neighbors had to call animal control to take away his chickens.

8th I have a theory   as to why the Asians have bested us Caucasians as of late.

9th It is all about their risk taking ie...Vic with investments, Hai joining an ATV gang in West Virginia, Hai riding his ATV without a helmet.  (There is a video).

10th My wife has been asking about the Guy in FADUCO who takes pictures of Animals. (Further evidence Vic is the #1 Baller).

AND 11  Justin is the only Caucasian risk taker, and aside from this year had been on a decent FADUCO run.  Meanwhile Matt loves the safety of a kicker and a warm cuddly dog.





Comments