FADUCO Draft Rankings 2021

 Sorry, I've been away with limited time for sitting down in front of a PC and typing away. I actually conducted the FADUCO draft in the confines of my hotel room at 1 AM local time in Barcelona. Please see below a couple pics of said draft war room. My sisters surprised-upgraded my accommodations, this wasn't what I originally booked. It's a pity that I went solo this time.

Anyways, here were the draft scores from my fantasy analysis website. Please keep in mind that the site included the keepers in its evaluation, I think. Looks like pretty close bunch for top 7 and then the scores fall off a bit.

1.    Tuna - 100 points

2.   Victor - 98 points

3.    Justin - 92 points

4.    Hai - 91 points

5.   Vu - 88 points

6.   Kevin - 87 points

7.   Donny -  86 points

8.  PJ  - 82 points

9. Matt -  68 points

10. Byron - 66 points








Comments