Playoff Odds

Here are some rough percentages for each playoff contender's chances of reaching the playoffs, based on breakdown records of their opponents for the next 2 weeks.  Since there are 4 spots for  5 teams, base percent would be 80%, not 50%.

Bill -   virtually 100%
Kevin -  97.5%
Donny -  77.1%
Tuna -   66.0%
Lily -   59.3%


Also, based strictly on their MUD scores this week, here are my predictions. I was very wrong on the Asian sweep, but I did call the two upsets correctly.

Lily (211) vs. Victor (154) - Lily
Andrew (175) vs. Donny (182) - Donny
Katy (151) vs. Kevin (160) - Kevin
Hai (157) vs. PJ (143) - Hai
Bill (117) vs. Tuna (154) - Tuna

The MUD was correct about Bill's QB matchup (2nd toughest vs QBs) so far. Let's see hold it holds up for the rest of the games.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I thought I was mathematically still in it. What is my percentage chance of making the playoffs?

Hai
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.