1st and 11 Week 2

1st I used up most of my information in week.

2nd Without source information this gets pretty boring.

3rd This is not as easy of Vic's weekly matchup musing.

4th I guess CBS AI took his job.

5th Word is Vic quit his job and is becoming a chef.

6th Vic I will take you up on the rib eyes but I most likely won't be able to pay my happy hour bill until after the season.  Should be able to take a trip Feb/March 2023.

7th Speaking of trips....Kevin is talking about becoming a mushroom farmer.

8th With the mid terms coming soon even some information on political leaning might be interesting.  

9th Unless everyone is as nuts as everyone else I talk to lately.  Then it might be scary but what the heck this is FADUCO.

10th Wondering if Hai still has the petting zoo?

AND 11 Justin are you still alive?

Comments