1st and 11 Champion Edition

1st Word is that we will be seeing Vic trolling the elementary schools for free lunches.

2nd Vic won't be able to count on Fantasy winnings to supplement his food expenses. 

3rd I agree with Vic identifying Uncle Kevin and the Patriots.

4th Both Franchises have a history of cheating.

5th I will directly respond to Uncle Kevin's question.  It was years before I realized what was going on with his unbelievable winning streaks.

6th But remember I was but a small child and Uncle Kevin was somebody I looked up to as a father figure.  Uncle Kevin is several years my elder.  I was but a small boy.

7th Also directly responding to Uncle Kevin.  Typically speaking you can not cheat at chess.  But riddle me with this......How was I able to beat you father my grandfather?  Also once I matured into an adult your amazing streaks ended at chess.

8th Uncle Kevin has always been Krafty.

9th Uncle Kevin you were never as dominant with the game of chess as you were with stratego and monopoly. 

10th Uncle Kevin made up rules in monopoly such as the game ended if you landed on free parking.  He also was always the banker.

AND 11 I am the CHAMPION!  Pay up biches......AND NO VIC I DON'T TAKE FREE MILK!



Comments